GAZAL AL SHAQAB
- born at Al Shaqab Stud, in Qatar in 1995, in the same year as Al Aadeed Al Shaqab, his continued competitor in the Qatar shows
- imported to Qatar in utero, when his dam, Kajora, arrived to Qatar end of 1994
- son of the straight Egyptian Ruminaja Ali son, the bay, Anaza El Farid, and out of Kajora, imported from the U.S. to Qatar by Al Shaqab Stud and infoal in 1994
- Successful show horse - many times Qatar National and multiple International Champion, this in three continents (Near & Middle East, Europe, the United States)
- Champion Stallion at the "All Nations Cup" in Aachen in ---, World Champion Stallion in Paris in 2001, European Champion Stallion in Moorsele in 20--, Egyptian Event Champion Stallion and Supreme Champion in Lexington, USA, in 20--
- World Champion Stallion in 2001 - the same year when his son, MARWAN Al Shaqab, was World Champion Colt in Paris with two-years-in-age; a great success for GAZAL as individual AND as sire: father and son taking the World Champion titles junior and senior
- Successful breeding horse - sire of many national and international champions in the Near & Middle East, in Europe, and the United States.
- His most prominent son is the worldwide most famous and most influential MARWAN AL SHAQAB, his most prominent daughter the 2004 Polish National and 2004 Triple Crown Winner (Aachen, European & World Champion Filly at the same year), and 2005 Scottsdale Champion Filly, PIANISSIMA.
- From 1998 to 2005, some hundreds of foals, most of, in Qatar and the Middle East, in Europe and much in Poland (leased to Poland and breedings several mares at Michalow, Janow and Bialka Studs), and in the U.S.
- leased to Poland, chief sire in Janow Podlaski Stud in 2002, and in Michalow Stud in 2003
- returned for one year to Qatar and the Middle East, before sent to the U.S. and to Michael Byatt's place in Texas, where he represents, breeds and won for Al Shaqab since 2004